If you're looking for a way to individualize your photographic images and you're willing to experiment, Polaroid Transfers is the book you've been waiting for. Over 30,000 copies sold!
Transfer your images easily onto a variety of surfaces, including artists' papers, fabrics, wood, metal, plastics, glass, and even tile.
A great instructional and visual treat, the book features:
- Illustrated step-by-step instructions for image and emulsion transfer techniques--beginning and advanced levels
- Concise technical data on supplies and equipment
- Innovative creative techniques for image manipulation, including handcoloring--with dynamic examples
- Gallery of outstanding transfer images produced by 20 top international transfer artists and photographers
- Resources section loaded with information on where to find equipment and supplies, workshops, tech support, publications, etc.
Polaroid's Test Magazine states "Whether you're an experienced hand or are just taking your first uncertain steps into this exciting new world of image and emulsion transfers, there's no better source for instruction and inspiration than Polaroid Transfers."
Chosen as the "1997 Best Technical Title, Runner Up" by photo-eye Books and Prints, Polaroid Transfers is available through catalogs such as Light Impressions, Calumet, photo-eye, andCamera Arts Magazine.